Monday, September 15, 2008

The Weeks that Was Part I

After 2 weeks of not being in the Blogsphere, I am Back with stories and events that happened for almost 2 weeks.

September 1
It was the Birthday of mother. It's a good thing that she celebrated her birthday, though it was simple. My father bought Ice cream and pizza.
But, I am not Home. I am at my dorm. Alone.

September 2
Woke up with something different on my tummy. Diarrhea struck me.
Consumed almost 5 bottles of Oral Rehydration and 7 trips to the throne.

September 3
It was the proposal defense for our publication company, and it was one of a kind.
Having a proposal defense with diarrhea, Funny audience, nerve wracking judges, intimadting looks of competitors, a cute lady exhibitor and a bunch of publications.
In the end, our Section won the Best Media Kit, Best Booth and Best Publication Company Concept.
Kudos to AB COM42 and to the rest of the winners.

September 4
After a nerve wracking defense, it's now my time to prove myself to the panelist of the 7th National Youth Parliament that will be conducted around October or November this Year.
NYP is conducted every 2 years, and it is a national youth eve
nt organized by the National Youth Commission of the Philippines.
It was a long 40 minutes. Being grilled with questions about our position paper, about me and about anything Lasallian.
It ended like a typical casual conversation. 
According to my source, only 8 will be choosen from the region I currently residing at (IV - A). More than 20 applied from that region.

After that nerve wracking interview, still with diarrhea, went to a Mall in the metro and had dinner with Comm. Camid, Twinkle and Ron (that was late for he came from his work).
Ate at a Japanese Restaurant, I ate like I don't have a diarrhea.
And again, just what happened when i was at Japan, i ate only again 1 sushi. 
(thanks twinkle for the dinner!)

When the dinner was over, we decided to get some coffee. 
(This time, it is on Ron and me)
Then Jarlo came us and had a chat about the politics in mindanao.
That was one of the complicated topics that I had ever heard in my life.
Thank God I was convinced not to run anymore for a public office in 2010.

Ron and I decided to get some tickets for a basketball game, so we did.
But before going to the ticketron, we grabe some DQ.
September 6
Ateneo - La Salle Game!
The most colorful rivalry in Philippine Collegiate Basketball history.
It was Om, Ron, Reggie and Me who watched the game. 
And some friends of Reggie (which I also knew) from DLSU-Manila.

To cut the story short, Ateneo won.

After the game, we hunt down a place to eat.
After minutes of searching, we end up in KFC.
The interesting part is that, the store was full of color blue!
And Reggie and I was wearing green. (Om and Ron are from UP)
Hows that?!
The interesting was the stare on us when we entered. Hahahahaha.


To be Continued

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohhhh :) i'll add you to my blog roll haaaa. haha.