Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back to the Philippines

Yesterday (August 4, 2008), I arrived in NAIA Terminal 3 at around 5:00am. Thanks for the delayed flight of Cebu Pacific that made me sleepless for about 2 hours at the budget terminal of Changi Airport.

Anyway, Phoebe and Ervin accompanied me at the Budget Terminal while waiting for boarding announcements.

Ervin needed to go first and then Phoebe. Thanks to both of you for spending time with me and thanks Phoebe for the mint and the "rumor" conversation. Hahaha

Im also a Facebooker now! You could search me at Facebook with my full name.

I have bought a book at Singapore entitled "Singlish".



This pocket book is all about the language of singaporeans on a day-to-day basis with a sense of humour. Also on this book, you could find some of Singapore's Culture and Traditions, in a nutshell.

The intersting part of the book that I have read is that when you tap the back of your opposite sex, it's like your flirting with the person.
Here's the catch, I usually do tapping at the back of any person that I know to let them feel comfortable.
And about 30% of the delegates of A+3YF of my opposite sex had been tapped in the back of yours truly.
For the record, I am not flirting with them. Hahahaha.

A+3YF was a great experience for me. It made me a better person, I guess. And it let me expand my horizon on certain things.
For the Second time, I have been to Singapore, but this time around, it has been a really special one. For I have met incridible people. By this, it made me feel sad of ending the programme. But as what they say, you must go on with your life. People come, and go. And some will remain. But I would want to think that everyone should remain in my life for they are nre found friends that let me explore the world on wider perspective.
I have just the money and the time, I could have been in Korea, Japan or Vietnam right now. But I cannot.

Upon returning in the Philippines, my mother waited for me at the airport and off we went to my dormitory at Cavite. Just slept for about 3 hours and immediately took a bath to attend my Major class that has its own way of welcoming me back, A quiz. With my stock knowledge and a help from my academic hunch, I was able to pull it off. Haven't known the score yet.

Everything was nice, I wish it haven't ended. But it should. I am saying to myself that for the Third time, I'll be at Singapore again and see my friends, and have fun with them, To all that made me feel nice during my stay at Singapore, To those who have graced my Lenses and to the people behind the Festival, Thank you Very, Very, Very much!

No comments: