Friday, August 8, 2008

And the Z monster is after me (created: August 7)

Today is
August 7, 2008
11:30pm


For the past days, I noticed that I am being hooked to this kind of snack:


It's takoyaki. It was being sold in front of our school. For the past months, I haven't paid that much attention to the vendor. Maybe I am too busy. But for about 1 month now, I an buying this snack almost everyday.
So right now, while doing this blog, I am at my classmate/friend/thesis mate's house. For a short background, in our thesis group, we are three

So what are we doing right now?

We are having a "formal break". (There are sine breaks in between of our discussions). Anyway, we are sharing the spaghetti that the owner of the house had prepared for us.

Our thesis is a comparative analysis towards Traditional Media (Print, Radio, Television) and New Media (Blog, Podcast and Vidcast). I could say that we are having some difficult time on finding the perfect review of related literature because what we are doing is a "not-so-popular" topic to study in the Philippines.

It's nice to have chat with them, talking from how good is the shape of my nose to a little story of my return to Singapore.

As what I expected today, my nose bleeds again for the nth time. It normally happens when my body temperature changes. The weird part is that the only part the bleeds is the left part.


Anyway, going back to the thesis scenario, thanks to the help of an energy drink that helps me awakened and at the same time keeps my mind functioning well.

I am really lucky to have this people around me that it keeps research writing a "not-so-boring" subject. I really enjoy what we are doing right now. As what my thesis professor said at the start of the semester, enjoy every moment and learn from it.

Tomorrow, (August 8) will be the submission of what we are doing now. It's a good things that all we have to do is to revise some parts. (actually, on what I have seen, there's a lot of red marks...hahahaha)

No comments: