Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Challenges in Life, just SMILE at it. Just what she do, all the time

In every conference that I went to, there is this impression that you are giving to you co-participants.
I remember, when I went to Singapore, that first impression that made there was "womanizer" that really made me laugh.
But, it was changed into an impression of a funny, articulate guy that is fun to be with.

This time, at the World Creative Youth Forum, maybe I made an impression to some other delegates that is usually embedded to me, that I am an arrogant guy. 
Actually, that is also the secret weapon that the "opposite party" used against me during the University Elections.
Anyway going back to the topic, it is really hard to prove to people that you are not that kind of person.
Thankfully, there are some people that had seen my "soft side", especially when it comes to love and relationship. 

For me, it really come to a point that made me wondered on my real character, and what does other people think about me. I think one of my friends was right, that I am too conscious about my "image".
I guess that was then. As days go on, we get to learn a lot of things in life. Lessons that make us stronger and wiser, in reality there will be people that will really throw sh*t on you. And there are some that will really not like you. But, there are few people that will really appreciate you as a person. I’m not saying that you should not adjust to the environment, but what I am saying is that there is this aura of all people that will not change, and by that getting to know that person means a lot, rather than judging that person.

I am glad that I have met a lot of people at WCYF, including this person that really made me smile after a long time and made me realize that I should not forget to smile, despite of a hardworking day.

-----

These past few days, my family is experiencing some financial difficulties, different from that past. But I guess we can pull this off. By this, I really need to find a job so that I could help my family. Damn the typhoons in the summer.
Anyway, I guess life is just testing us, on how we are strong during hard times. And this time, we will face it like it is just a piece of cake.

-----

Ok Mimay, this is you favorite part! ^__
During the Lasallian Press Conference 2008 around May (My second LSPCON that I have attended), I have met this girl that serves as our Liaison Officer. I find her really sweet and cute.
Her name is Emily Singbenco a graduate of BS Education. We've known each other for one year now, and basically, she's really helping me out during difficult times, especially on my heart breaks.
And now, I hope she find her true happiness in love (you know what I meant mimay! hahahahahaha).

----

Tomorrow (Wednesday, May 13 '09) I'll be back to my alma mater, DLSU-Dasma for me to submit for editing our thesis, to meet arvin (my thesismate) and to meet the new set of officers of Lasallians on Lenses and to process my clearance. 

Aside from that I will meet jayson, the guy that repaired my Laptop before, for him to repair my external hard drive. For those people that know my external hard drive (yup, the blue colored small rectangle thingy) it was f*cked up becuase of my brother. I hope it can be repaired for it has all the data that I am keeping for the past 3 years, or should I say...my entire life was there. (the pictures, the documents, the projects that I made when I was in college...etc.)

I hope it can be repaired.

----

This week was the anniversary of the first batch, pioneer batch of JENESYS (May 2008)
I was part of the Ibaraki - ken group which I am the youth leader for that group. Anyway, i made a video for our group. I finished this two videos around april, but i decided to publish just now, in time for the anniversary. The video is supposedly 4 parts, but as of the moment i just finished 2 of them. Anyway, the video is more of like a photo story (with music) of what we did in Intercon and Japan.


No comments: